From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2014 08:11:27 -0400
If you have an older TS-2000 that is true about the UHF/VHF receive being
down, newer than around 2005 or so the receive was fixed and mine actually
hears better than my TM-271A in a comparison. My TS-2000 is a 2008 one. I
still need the preamp but that's fine, I can deal with that considering all
it does the preamp in the radio is all needed though.