From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2014 12:35:28 -0400
Gerry

Thanks for the very kind offer about material or info from Dayton.

I have nothing in mind at this time, but if they are giving away a TS990 or
something, I would ask that you keep me in mind.  (smile)

Actually, if you could say hello to the BARC and BARC Junior folks for Sue
and me, that would be very much appreciated.  I truly miss all of those
great people out there in Colorado!

Hi also to our fellow blind hams who are out there drinking coffee and
having those chocolate bars with you!

P.S.  All kidding aside, this by far continues to be the best e-mail list I
have ever belonged to.  So if anyone on this list is ever considered to be
selfish or self interested, I would be incredibly surprised.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ