From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2014 21:30:29 -0400
Good,Tom.  In a few days, I will be trashing my old XP computer for this
Vista and need to copy my Address Book from there to here.  Would you be
willing to write me with the basic information on where Address Book files
are stored?  I am using Outlook Express on that computer but if it is
easier, I can transfer them to Outlook first as I have done that before.

Thanks!
Bob