From:
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2014 11:06:04 -0500
Richard, to my knowledge, there is no such motorized 15 foot mast on the
market. There are several choices among telescoping masts that you can
purchase. For your purpose, whithout knowing anything more than what you
told us, I recommend the Rohn 20 foot telescoping mast. If you only extend
it 15 feet, and overlap the top 5 feet, it will give you extra strength,
which is especially good if you are going to put a beam of some sort on top
of it. As for rotators, that depends on the weight and size of the beam you
are going to turn. You don't want to put a large, heavy beam on the
telescoping mast, For that you really need a small tower and heavier
rotator. As for accessibility, it depends on what you mean by accessibility.
Accessible to what? Normally once you put your beam up, you don't need to do
much to it.

For any more specific suggestions, we need more information, e.g. what kind
of beam, how much weight, how accessible do you want, etc.?

Ron, K8HSY