From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2014 08:56:03 -0400
Yes, that all makes sense to me, Mike. I guess another mitigating factor is
that you're only exchanging 5-9-9 and maybe a state so, even if the other
station is not used to operating at a high speed, they can copy the W1AW
station since they know exactly what they're listening for. If I were to
come up with a workable logging solution, as some of you obviously have, I
might be interested in operating for Pennsylvania in December. Sure seems
like fun and a great way to stretch one's ham skills. Great job! Lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: