From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 07:16:00 -0400
Tom,

Sorry I never heard you nor Scott. I searched mostly 40 and a bit of 80
later on. By the way, Scott is not a blind ham. At least, he better not be.
He's a pilot by trade. But I'm glad you worked him again. He recently got a
K3 and was putting it through its paces in the MIQP. Props to you for
hanging in there. 73. Lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations