From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2014 20:43:50 -0400
Hello,
Some Braille Displays won't work with anything above Windows XP.
You will need to see if Freedom Scientific has Drivers for that Display.
You can go on their Website and check this out or call Technical Support.
If you can't use it you could list it for sale.
Some people who have a Notetaker with no Braille Display may be able to use it.
It also is supposed to work with a Braille Mate if anyone has one of those.
I might also work with a MAC.

Colleen Roth