From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2014 14:38:54 -0500
Howard, thanks for that link.  It got a bit garbled with an equal sign
though, the right link is
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/04/140403-eyemusic-ssd-visual-impairment-software-science

It's interesting to say the least.  I'm going to look into it further.  I
got the app, and can't really get much out of it yet.
--
Jim, KE5AL