From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2014 22:34:00 -0500
Bob, if you, for example, go to the household sounds page, you find a level
3 header that says "RFI Noise".  If you don't find a list right after that,
click the "RFI noise" link.  When you see the list, click one of the links,
"Light dimmer" for example.  That should expand it, so below the link you'll
see some verbage about the Light dimmer sound.  You'll see a Contributor,
noise source, and where found.  These are followed by a Listen link, which
plays the sound file.

hth