From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 20:18:02 -0500
Wow! You guys are super fantastic! I got the numbers entered into my VR
Stream, connected up to my home network, and I am absolutely blown away with
what I am hearing. This thing is receiving radio stations from all over the
United States and from many countries around the world.

Do any of you know if we can get anything ham radio related on the VR
Stream?

Ron, K8HSY