From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2014 22:14:47 -0400
To add to what Howard has said here, I have an Anderson Power Pole
distribution box for my home shack here.  It's called a rigrunner.

I bought it back in 2009 when out in Colorado, and wondered why I hadn't
purchased it sooner.

It saves a lot of hassles with connectors, and the automotive-type fuses for
each amperage-value connection type cost next to nothing, and are very easy
to replace if needed.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ'