From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 09:36:59 -0700
Hi Steve's, well, I reset my screwed up memories in the 480.  I
had messed up maybe three of them and only have 20 memories
programmed.  I messed with the split VFO key and was able to
reset the 10 meter repeaters but 10 seems to be dead today.
Anyway, there is so much to learn about these crazy rigs.  Thanks
for your assistance with this.  I have no idea how I got the rig
into the mode where I could tune the rig even though it was on
one of my programmed memories.  I checked menu 7 like Steve said
and it was off.  I have never changed that setting, far as I
know.  Maybe the rig just needed a good rest like me.  73, Jim
WA6EKS