From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 14:01:54 -0700
Could be, but I like amps with lots of head room.  I have a Henry 5K now,
and will likely get the Henry 8K Ultra that a friend has offered to me, and
I have been offered a super deal on the OM Power OM4000, plus an old fellow
I knew back at MIT died recently and his son asked me if I had any interest
in his dad's homebrew HF amplifier, and when he told me that it was built
around the 4CX10,000D, I told him to ship it to me as quickly as possible.
As I said, I like lots of amp head room, Hi, Hi.

Alan/KD7GC

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ