From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 18:02:26 -0500
Howard,

You probably just need to cycle through the meter key, but here is the
whole deal:

Here is how I have mine set up:

Menu 79 =201
menu 80 =202

The PF A key (to the left of the main power switch) will now read s
meter in rx and  power in TX.

The PF B key (the right most of the 2 keys just above the number pad)
does nothing in RX, but in TX will either read SWR,  ALC, or compression
levels.   To change what value is being spoken,  hit the "drv/meter" key
  to the left of the  PF B key.  It will cycle through it's settings.
Don't press this key too long or it will activate the drive function and
the  rig won't TX normally.   A few milliwatts of power goes to one of
the RCA jacks on the rear.  If this happens, another long press will
get you out of the drv thing.

73, Steve KW3A