From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2014 16:51:17 -0500
The K3 doesn't have much in the way of accessibility except for useful
beeps. But if you spend the $300 and buy the 3rd party external box known as
the hampod, its roughly as accessible as the 590. You have access to
everything on the display including the menus and their settings.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: