From:
Mike Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:27:33 -0500
I have a heathkit sb200, and my friend Kenn watched my signal on an
asilascope and on am I don't drive it over 20 wats, and on ssb not
over 65 wats.  If I do the positive and negative peaks aren't
semetrical.  He and I figured, maybe you could get a little more
power out, but it would not sound good, and you can burn out finals,
or something.
I would rather sound good, and not drive the equipment too much.
Mike