From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2014 15:43:09 -0500
please let me know if there is anything I can do to help :). I came into this thread late I think or missed some stuff, so this might have already been mentioned, but what does this forthcoming I hope device run on?  a raspberry pie is powerful nd cheap and runs linux happily, which might be a good development platform. that would allow the use of off the shelf modules to read hf vhf and uhf power and such.k. I know I have seen modules to do this that work with  software not he pc before somewhere, . I would be happy to test stuff, but I am no programmer. I do know a couple people who are very good at linux stuff though, and I am sure they would love to participate in a worthwhile project like this one.