Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:50:22 -0400
7bit
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
The iPad, along with the iPhone and iPod Touch, run Apple's iOS operating
system.  They can't run any Windows programs.  Besides everything else, the
iDevices have ARM processors, so the architecture is completely different
from the X86, Pentium, etc.
There is a magnifier program, under Settings, General, Accessibility, called
Zoom.  I don't know much about it, since I can't read any kind of print.
VoiceOver, the famous screen reader, generates speech and can drive braille
displays, but has no magnification features of its own.  The gestures that
control VoiceOver are different from what sighted people use to control
their iDevices with VoiceOver turned off.  And some of these gestures
conflict with those used by the Zoom program, as I understand it.
Having said all that, I suspect that many apps that can display text can
also have their fonts adjusted over a certain range.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com