Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 22:01:42 -0400
Hi;
Just hoping someone can point me in the right direction.  I was
trying to subscribe to an unrelated email list and couldn't
because of bounces.  I have talked to a couple people locally who
I thought were rather informed and they weren't really sure what
a bounce was to say nothing of how to fix the problem.  I have
had occasional bounce issues here as well but the list moderator
has kindly resubscribed me.  One possible solution I was told was
to use a gmail account.  Any ideas if I can read email from a
gmail account using thunderbird?
Thanks
richard
sent from my braille note every