Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:21:25 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Howard,

The "SWR" message is telling you that the SWR is too high for the auto
tuner to tune.  Maybe something has changed with your antenna system
(assuming it worked ok there before).  If it's a new antenna setup, you
would need to adjust it.    You might want to try  tests across the
75/80 meter bands and see if it tunes anywhere.  If it is a new antenna,
they often are built long.  The idea being that it is easier to shorten
   a long antenna than to lengthen a  antenna that is too short.

73, Steve KW3A