Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2014 11:19:43 -0400
Subject:
From:
Jeff Busch <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Matt and all.  Thanks for the good info here.  question; once I get
my general; license, what kind of a rig would you recommend for working
some of the other bands such as the 10 and 6 metre for working ssb? Or
is it all in the antenna?  I live in an apartment so I can't put up a
huge antenna rig like a lot of folks seem to do on here. But I
definitely want to expand my coverage eventually. Also, radio
accessability is an obvious factor too!
Thanks
Jeff
KC9UIE