Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 17 May 2014 01:48:37 -0400
From:
Rylan Vroom <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I'm with you Carolyn  I was born without eyeballs, I always had trouble falling asleep, until I realized that if I gave myself five hours of sleep per night on a regular schedule, things would be fine. I tried to many different drugs over the years, but what I actually needed to do was things like stop drinking coffee or any caffeinated beverage by 5 PM, and make sure I get to bed on a semi regular schedule. I think that a lot of sleep problems people face are caused by depression and other such anxieties more then a physical or chemical imbalance.

Sent from my iPhone