Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2014 01:38:06 -0400
Subject:
From:
Jeff Busch <[log in to unmask]>
OK, let's forget about the mobile rigs here for a second, as like most
of us on this listserv, I'm sure we wouldn't be using a rig such as
this in a car since probably none of us would be doing any driving. So,
that being said, are there any quote; base rigs unquote which either
are accessable or which can be made accessable with a chip such as is
used in the Kenwood unit and who's usage capability is more than just 2
metre and 4:40 metre bands!
KC9UIE
Jeff