Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 12 May 2014 15:41:11 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
You can disable that on the android, it took me a lot to learn but it often
does for those things but right now, I wouldn't give up my android for
anything unless it could do just as much and had a real keyboard on it. I
still hate any and all touch screens, in fact my loathing is so strong that
may be the only reason I get out of the current phone market and go back to
a basic one when it's my time again.