Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:45:15 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Linda C. Knight" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

Ok, my ham shack such as it is is complete for now anyway.

I received my TDXOne Q8A the other day and we are still setting it up.

My wouxun ht radio is having major problems. It won't keep the offsets.
However, it is being worked on.

I will let you all know what I think about this TDXOne Q8A.

It is a 4-watt Chinese radio, but it will do just fine with a much longer
antenna. LOL!

Hugs and 73

Linda C. Knight & shirley

Ham Radio Operator CallSign: kk4hrg