Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2014 18:22:26 -0700
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Not really possible, this is in his mobile and power pole was on wires
from the battery.  Not really practical to raise the hood and unhook the
battery cable.  Actually, if you look at instructions on hooking up
jumper cables, inverters and so forth, they tell you to connect the
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

ground last, positive first.  On Sat, 29 Mar 2014, Howard, W A 9 Y B W