Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 15:57:11 -0700
From:
Dave Basden <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi Linda,

If you're waiting for the free one from Kenwood that was offered at
Christmas, I think the offer is over.  They had to send it directly
to the buyer from Japan.  My guess is that Universal has the VGS-1 in
stock, but you could call and find out.  Hro Portland has been
willing to install things for me as well.

73,

Dave, W7OQ