Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 19:02:18 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
The TS-2000 has a separate carrier and power control, I backed the carrier
setting way down, AM sounds good now, better than I'd think and SSB was not
effected at all. I can only get 25 watts out on AM but I know my old TS-450
you could get 100 watts out on AM, it didn't sound good but it would do it
and got hot fast.