Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2014 00:12:10 -0500
From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
I'll get on this renewal when I struggle out of bed using the information
you provided . It's very useful and I really appreciate your having sent it
to me.  If you're not and expert, you are a helpful contributor to this
group.  In any event, here are two definitions of an expert you can use for
someone who is.
An expert is someone dressed up in their best outfit with a briefcase and
100 miles from home or,
x is a has been and spurt as a drip under pressure!
Will let you know how I do.
73:
Bob
KC3FI