Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2014 16:59:17 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Lou,

That's another area of call signs; those that spell real words.  I tried
collecting word calls years ago and working anyone whose call in fact
spelled a real word.  I'm surprised the ARRL doesn't have a certificate for
that as they do for other achievements.  You got a good one from the jump.

Phil.
K0NX