Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2014 12:36:23 -0600
7bit
From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Steve, yes I still use the software and love it.  I can operate my radio
speech free, so no synth to listen to while I'm on the radio.  It won't show
every option available on the 590, but it will show the processor in and out
levels along with most other fields of interest.  It also has a pretty good
documentation file if I do say so myself.

I will say that it works best with a braille display, which is what I mainly
designed it for.  I use JAWS and a packmate 40 cell display.

I'll send it to you in a .zip file in a separate email.