Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:06:16 -0500
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
And, it was 10 below 0 here in Big Rapids Michigan.  Probably would have
been even colder if the skies had cleared out completely.  But, the
persistent clouds and occasional lake effect flurries protected us, if you
want to call it that.  (smile)

Good luck to you guys in the south with the coming snow.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ