GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 21:05:36 EDT
Folks,
There was too much talks especially from the irrationals site was supposed to
be a friendly one but u get guys used it for the wrong reason. We all have to
take the responsibilities for our own acts. That's human nature, and no
matter what, u get bad people spoil for all. I'm not surprise at all. This
was long over due.Perhaps,we've to learn the Basics of writing and sending
E-mails. Came across a lot of unworthy mails and wonder if the senders are
Gambians.Well,we have to learn and accept the truth and be tolerance. Lets
stop the political fights going on. We have to realize that there is no time
for such activities. Long way to go.
Good luck to all.
EB