GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony W Loum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 21:50:32 -0700
Similar to Jabou, I am a son of Half Die where I spent the  entire
duration of my life while I used to live in the Gambia. I knew Alhagie
Babou Samba very well whom we affectionately called Pa Babou Samba. His
contributions to the Islamic community were immeasurable. My heartfelt
condolences to his family and "Samben" at Hagan Street.

                                                Tony Loum

----