From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 22:16:28 -0000
Hi Dave,

OK, yes, the PC is not been used when you use the paddles.

Here is what I would do.

Firstly, establish the Com Port.  Go to your Hardware Devices, and go to the
list of ports.  Make a note of the ports shown, and then pull out the USB
plug for the Winkeyer.  It will disappear from the list.  Plug it back in,
and it will re-appear.  You will now know the port number.

Next, go to AC Log.  Pull down the Settings menu, select Transmit, and then
CW Setup.

In the CW setup dialog, choose the Com Port number in the combo box, and
tab over the Test and Configure Winkeyer buttons until you get to the radio
buttons, and select Winkeyer.  Now shift tab to the Test button.  Press it,
and fingers crossed it'll key the radio.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals