From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 11:37:58 -0600
I can't think why having a choice would be such a mystry, some like copying
on upper and some like lower for C W   so having this choice is a no
brainer.  I used to use all Tem Tec gear and that was the about the only
reason I did not like the rig was because  it give you one side and that is
all.  Ed