From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 18:59:59 -0400
Kelvin:

The field order you have set up for AC Log looks very interesting to me.

I may try it out to see if it works better for me than my current tab
arrangement.

Maybe my best strategy would be only to tab into the time field once I've
worked the station.

I'll continue to troubleshoot things here, and see if I can come up with a
more consistent explanation and reasoning behind what is happening.

My time on and time off are only a few minutes off at the very most, so, as
long as I'm careful, there should not be any problems with L O T W matches.

I like the idea of a SKYPE session on A C Log, although I'm not sure exactly
how we would coordinate it, given everyone's schedules and different time
zones.

It is certainly good food for thought, though.

P.S.  It was great to hear you on the blind ops net today.  Your signal was
a solid 5 by 7 into central lower Michigan.  I am curious as to the extent
you were able to copy me today.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ