From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:55:10 -0500
Ian,

UTC time for the 20 meter net is currently 2100, however that will soon
change.  In a few weeks most of the US goes on "daylight savings time"
(summer time).   Both our 40 meter roundtable, and 20 meter nets remain
at the same local time( 4p.m. eastern).    So when the time changes,
both nets  will be at 2000 UTC.

Probably an easier way to explain that, but I'm half Italian and  talk
with my hands, or at least one hand, and that doesn't  translate well
into e-mail.

73, hope to hear you sometime, Steve KW3A