Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2014 23:32:42 -0600
Something is certainly wrong.   Check the resistance of the dummy load.   It should be close to 50 ohms if that is the type of coax you have.     Check the coax connector connections that properly connected center pin to center pin and shield to shiel and no leakage between the center and shield into the meg-ohm range.  I wouldn't worry about the antenna until you get this fixed.
Wayne