From:
John J Jacques <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 22:13:26 -0700
Hi Rob, yes, you can find a station, or a link or repeater you want to
connect to, and press enter.  Listen for a bit to be sure that there
isn't already a QSO in progress, and just give your call sign and say you
are monitoring.  Feel free to connect to my simplex node, kd8pc-l,
that's, KD8PC dash L any time.  I am always monitoring, but may take a
minute to find a radio and get back to you!  GRIN!  My better half,
Aimee, KK4JHF runs a 6 meter sideband net on Wednesday evenings at 7:00
PM, mountain standard, wich is the same as Pacific  daylight, and we
crossband the net to Echo Link, so feel free to join us!

73 and hope to chat soon:
John

John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KD8PC