From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:20:17 -0400
Mike,

Tnx for the info, and it was nice to chat with you last night.

I had thought of rotating the mast, but that would turn into more of a
project than I want to get involved in.  The 450 rotor is  about half
the weight of a Ham IV  and I am thinking about putting it at the top
and pushing it up.     I do have an old Ham IV here, but again more
weight to push up.    I looked into getting the Ham IV control box
modified with the  Rotor EZ board, and it would cost  me  about $270  to
have the board with serial control installed and shipped back.

I have  a lot of  ways I can  go here and not quite sure which is the
best at this time.  I do know the  TV rotor isn't going to cut it long term.

If I go with one of the higher end Yaesu's, I can get a $75 option for
my WaveNode unit that will allow pc control, but not  positive right now
  how accessible it is.

73, Steve KW3A.