From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:52:23 -0600
so I'm not the only one who has noticed allot of replies aren't making the
list?
As for the question at hand, any pair of comfortable sony headphones will do
the trick.
When I say comfortable, it's personal preference...either over the ear, cup
or ear bud style.
Kenwood headphones are probably hugely over priced compared to a 50 dollar
pair of good sony cans.
sorry no model numbers off the top of my head.
Also check out AKG and audiotechnica for good quality cans.
I personally quite like the sound of the heil headsets as well.
Expensive, but extremely comfortable and you can wear them without getting
either ear audio fatigue or sore ears etc.

73
Colin, V A6BKX