From:
Dave Basden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 15:56:39 -0700
Hi Howard,

All right, I am back where I started, I guess.  When I looked at the
plastic housing that the metal tabs go into, my first impression was
that the plastic housing was actually in two parts that separated so
that different things could be connected together.  Neither I nor my
sighted XYL see a way to separte the housing into two pieces
though.  We watched both the video and tutorial on the Anderson
website and apparently are missing some essential point.  What comes
apart when you want to disconnect one device and connect
another?  Sorry to be so dense.

73,

Dave, W7OQ