From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2014 09:00:25 -0400
Hi Martin,

Do you remember W2OY, Mike Premis.  He was an old AM-er from the 40's to
the 80's when legend has it that he died of a heart attack while working
on his tower.  They had to go up there and cut him down.  He used to
have this sign on diatribe that went something like: No kids, no LIDS,
no space Cadets, no WB2s, no niggers, no Jews (you get the picture?)

How about the guy who called himself the Nazi pig farmer.  He was from
some little town in the mid west--I can't remember which one. He used to
have the call of NA0T.  That call has long since been reissued.  He used
to jam that evil bunch  of liberal wimps on 3950 kHz called The Freedom
Net.  The freedom Net was a group of rather aggressive conservative
Republicans who openly discussed their disdain for liberals, Democrats,
and various racial and ethnic groups, but who were apparently 'too
liberal'--for the Nazi Pig Farmer.  He used to jam them with music and
vulgarities questioning their manhood and patriotism.

Those are just 2 of the more obnoxious folk from the good old days.