From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2014 20:52:20 -0400
I think I'm using 4.3, or the last version before kitkat but I found a huge
key with the help of another on this list suggesting it is to download the
google keyboard which turns off the feature people complain about with it
going to the second function so fast when you touch a button. Once I
downloaded that though I was much better off, it actually almost went back
to T-mobile before I downloaded that.