From:
carolyn johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 16:52:39 -0400
I don't think because you don't use cw that you're less a ham. I just don't
like the changes, but you probably operate more than a lot of older hams do.
I love to do the emergency stuff, field day, and contests, but without an
antenna I just have to stay off the air. You just keep on doing what you're
doing. You seem to be an okay lady. keep smiling.

Carolyn Kj4vt