From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2014 17:19:41 -0400
Kris:

I've gotten sufficiently used to Outlook 2010 now that I'm going to stick
with it.

However, I'm going to keep this info handy for future reference, just in
case.

You and some others on the list may recall that Thunderbird was the main
e-mail program that was used by the research institute I worked for out in
Colorado back in 2009-2010, and, at that time, it was very difficult to use
with Jaws.  In fact, FS flat out told me they weren't going to support it.

So, at least this is a start now.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ