From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 13:30:05 -0400
Dave:

I remember having the same problem with my Winkeyer initially, when trying
to get it to work with the N3FJP logging software.

In fact, I had to get the assistance of my sighted XYL to resolve the  port
selection issue.

As I'm sure you probably know, there is a set of instructions that comes
with the Winkeyer for setting it up with Windows, so if you follow those
instructions, perhaps with the help of someone who can look at the screen to
be sure you know what is happening, it will eventually work.

I just wish I could remember what my specific problem was, but I know it was
something along the lines of port selection and verification.

If you continue to have problems, please let me know, and I'll ask my XYL to
help me  remember what the initial problem was, and how we solved it.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ