From:
Matt Arthur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 02:50:02 -0500
Hi Scott,
By defalt when you hit the space bar then it should be transmitting.
When you hit it again it then should go to receive. Make sure you have port
forwarding if you going through a router.
I am not very good with port forwarding but i am sure we can find some one
to help.
You shouldn't have much ptrouble getting echo link going.
I have echo link on my repeater and very much enjoy having it. be sure to
connect to the handi  ham confrence.
every one is welcome and we would be glad to have you on even if your not a
member.
all are welcome.
We have dayly nets at 11am central time 12 noon your time.
We also have a Wednesday evening net at 7 pm central 8 pm your time.
Also a tech net on Thursday evenings 7 pm central
Good luck with the general and if i can be of more help let me know.
Thanks 73 Matt ka0pqw