Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 13:28:47 -0400
There was a microwave sold by Walmart that was three times the price of any
other which was a talking model.

Except for the very low-end models, all have touch-screens.  I used thick
clear shelf liner cut out to the exact dimensions of my touch panel to make
a template.  But, some manufacturers used to furnish Braille overlays.

The funny thing with my microwave was the overlay they furnished just had
braille for the numbers, they sheet came as a 9 by 11 size that you had to
cut out each number and glue it on in the appropriate spot.  It was a total
waste.

Steve